Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blogging Applications for OS X

I am looking for the perfect blogging application for the Mac, that will make posting to a blog a natural part of my daily routine. At the moment I am typing this post in Qumana, a free application that is also available for Windblows and Linux.

It has some nice features like WYSIWYG Source View toggle, Previews, Categories and trackbacks, but It's more of a dedicated I'm going to sit down and write a blog post kind of application. I want something that I can just quickly write down a thought on something I'm working on or viewing in my browser and send it off as a post. Maybe I will give ScriptFire and Flock a spin.

1 comment:

sgardner said...

Ok so I like both of them ScribeFire and Flock, and the best part is that ScribeFire works in flock as well as in FireFox.